GA802a : Cholangiocarcinoma, including extrahepatic biliary duct cancer and intrahepatic biliary duct cancer, with pathology grade, TNM and clinical stage(AJCC 8th edition), 80 cases/80 cores(core size 1.5mm), replacing GA802
||Extrahepatic biliary duct adenocarcinoma and intrahepatic biliary duct adenocarcinoma tissue microarray, containing 48 cases extrahepatic biliary duct adenocarcinoma, 27 intrahepatic biliary duct adenocarcinoma, plus 5 adjacent normal liver tissue, single core per case
|Core Diameter (mm)
||H&E and IHC confirmed
|Tissue Array Type
||1. TMA slides were sectioned and stored at 4°C and may not be fresh cut, but still suitable for IHC. Please request fresh cut if experiment involves phospho-specific antibodies, RNA studies, FISH or ISH, etc. A minimum of 3 slides per TMA must be purchased to cover the cost of trimming for fresh sectioning.
2. Most TMA slides were not coated with an extra layer of paraffin (tissue cores can be easily seen on the glass). To prevent tissue detachment during antigen retrieval, unbaked slides must be baked for at least 30 to 120 minutes at 60°C. before putting into xylene for de-paraffinization. Baked slides were sent out baked for 2 hours.In the following specsheet,“*” means invalid core; “-” means no applicable or negative in IHC markers.
Mouseover and click individual cores to view high resolution images.
|Legend: ||Bil - Bile duct,
Com - Common bile duct,
Liv - Liver|
- Malignant tumor (stage I),
- Malignant tumor (stage II),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIA),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIB),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIIA),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIIA ),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIIB),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIIC ),
Specification Sheet (Sortable), tissue IDs are available in exported Excel files.
Find overlapping cases with this tissue array:
- Product Code: GA802a
- Availability: Out Of Stock