HEso-Squ180Sur-03 : Esophagus squamous cell carcinoma tissue array, 93 cases, tumor and matched NAT with survival information.
||1. Esophagus squamous cell carcinoma (93 cases), 87 cases have tumor (1 core/case) and matched normal adjacent tissue (1 core/case). 2. Clinical stage I-III (Version 7.0). 3. Survival information available. Surgery date 2009.1-2010.12, visit date 2014.9. Being followed up for 4.8-6.7 years 4. follow up updated 2015.07
|Core Diameter (mm)
|Tissue Array Type
||Routine histology procedures including Immunohistochemistry (IHC) and In Situ Hybridization (ISH), protocols which can be found at our support page.
||1. TMA slides were sectioned and stored at 4°C and may not be fresh cut, but still suitable for IHC. Please request fresh cut if experiment involves phospho-specific antibodies, RNA studies, FISH or ISH, etc. A minimum of 3 slides per TMA must be purchased to cover the cost of trimming for fresh sectioning.
2. Most TMA slides were not coated with an extra layer of paraffin (tissue cores can be easily seen on the glass). To prevent tissue detachment during antigen retrieval, unbaked slides must be baked for at least 30 to 120 minutes at 60°C. before putting into xylene for de-paraffinization. Baked slides were sent out baked for 2 hours.In the following specsheet,“*” means invalid core; “-” means no applicable or negative in IHC markers.
Mouseover and click individual cores to view high resolution images.
|Legend: ||Eso - Esophagus|
- Malignant tumor,
- Malignant tumor (stage 1A),
- Malignant tumor (stage 1B),
- Malignant tumor (stage 1B-2A),
- Malignant tumor (stage 2),
- Malignant tumor (stage 2B),
- Malignant tumor (stage 3),
- Malignant tumor (stage 3A),
- Malignant tumor (stage 3B),
- Malignant tumor (stage 3C),
Specification Sheet (Sortable), tissue IDs are available in exported Excel files.
Find overlapping cases with this tissue array:
- Product Code: HEso-Squ180Sur-03
- Availability: In Stock