KD1502 : Multiple types of kidney cancer tissue array, including TNM, clinical stage and pathology grade, 75 cases/150 cores
||Multiple types of kidney carcinoma tissue microarray, containing 33 cases of kidney clear cell carcinoma, 11 invasive urothelial carcinoma, 9 kidney papillary renal cell carcinoma, 5 each of kidney chromophobe carcinoma and carcinoma sarcomatodes, 2 each of kidney Wilms tumor, B cell lymphoma and leiomyosarcoma, 1 each of kidney metastatic squamous cell carcinoma, angioleiomyolipoma and chronic pyelonephritis, plus 3 normal kidney tissue, duplicate cores per case (duplicated cores from the same patient were put onto upper and lower rows in the same position)
|Core Diameter (mm)
|Tissue Array Type
||Routine histology procedures including Immunohistochemistry (IHC) and In Situ Hybridization (ISH), protocols which can be found at our support page.
||1. TMA slides were sectioned and stored at 4°C and may not be fresh cut, but still suitable for IHC. Please request fresh cut if experiment involves phospho-specific antibodies, RNA studies, FISH or ISH, etc. A minimum of 3 slides per TMA must be purchased to cover the cost of trimming for fresh sectioning.
2. Most TMA slides were not coated with an extra layer of paraffin (tissue cores can be easily seen on the glass). To prevent tissue detachment during antigen retrieval, unbaked slides must be baked for at least 30 to 120 minutes at 60°C. before putting into xylene for de-paraffinization. Baked slides were sent out baked for 2 hours.In the following specsheet,“*” means invalid core; “-” means no applicable or negative in IHC markers.
Mouseover and click individual cores to view high resolution images.
|Legend: ||Kid - Kidney|
- Benign tumor,
- Malignant tumor,
- Malignant tumor,
- Malignant tumor (stage I),
- Malignant tumor (stage II),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIB),
- Malignant tumor (stage III),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIIB),
- Malignant tumor (stage IV),
- Normal tissue
Specification Sheet (Sortable), tissue IDs are available in exported Excel files.
Find overlapping cases with this tissue array:
- Product Code: KD1502
- Availability: In Stock