LV1201b : Multiple diseases of liver tissue array, includin pathology grade, TNM and clinical stage, 118 cases/120 cores, replacing LV1201a
||Multiple diseases of liver tissue microarray, containing 10 cases of cavernous hemangioma, 29 cirrhosis, 13 liver tissue with fatty degeneration, 3 cancer adjacent liver tissue, 22 hepatitis, 3 cyst, 1 hepatic echinococcosis, 25 hepatocellular carcinoma, 14 liver tissue, single core per block
|Core Diameter (mm)
||H&E and IHC confirmed
|Tissue Array Type
||1. TMA slides were sectioned and stored at 4°C and may not be fresh cut, but still suitable for IHC. Please request fresh cut if experiment involves phospho-specific antibodies, RNA studies, FISH or ISH, etc. A minimum of 3 slides per TMA must be purchased to cover the cost of trimming for fresh sectioning.
2. Most TMA slides were not coated with an extra layer of paraffin (tissue cores can be easily seen on the glass). To prevent tissue detachment during antigen retrieval, unbaked slides must be baked for at least 30 to 120 minutes at 60°C. before putting into xylene for de-paraffinization. Baked slides were sent out baked for 2 hours.In the following specsheet,“*” means invalid core; “-” means no applicable or negative in IHC markers.
Mouseover and click individual cores to view high resolution images.
|Legend: ||Liv - Liver|
- Benign tumor,
- Malignant tumor,
- Malignant tumor (stage I),
- Malignant tumor (stage II),
- Malignant tumor (stage III),
- Malignant tumor (stage IVA),
- Malignant tumor (stage IVB),
- Normal tissue
Specification Sheet (Sortable), tissue IDs are available in exported Excel files.
Find overlapping cases with this tissue array:
- Product Code: LV1201b
- Availability: In Stock