LV208 : High density liver cancer with liver tissue array, including pathology grade, TNM and clinical stage., 69 cases/207 cores
||Liver carcinoma with liver tissue microarray, containing 38 cases of hepatocellular carcinoma, 12 cholangiocellular carcinoma, 10 metastatic hepatocellular carcinoma, plus 9 liver tissue, triplicated cores per case
|Core Diameter (mm)
|Tissue Array Type
||Routine histology procedures including Immunohistochemistry (IHC) and In Situ Hybridization (ISH), protocols which can be found at our support page.
||1. TMA slides were sectioned and stored at 4°C and may not be fresh cut, but still suitable for IHC. Please request fresh cut if experiment involves phospho-specific antibodies, RNA studies, FISH or ISH, etc. A minimum of 3 slides per TMA must be purchased to cover the cost of trimming for fresh sectioning.
2. Most TMA slides were not coated with an extra layer of paraffin (tissue cores can be easily seen on the glass). To prevent tissue detachment during antigen retrieval, unbaked slides must be baked for at least 30 to 120 minutes at 60°C. before putting into xylene for de-paraffinization. Baked slides were sent out baked for 2 hours.In the following specsheet,“*” means invalid core; “-” means no applicable or negative in IHC markers.
Mouseover and click individual cores to view high resolution images.
|Legend: ||Abd - Abdominal cavity,
Che - Chest wall,
Liv - Liver,
Lym - Lymph node,
Man - Mandible,
Ome - Omentum,
Pel - Pelvic cavity,
Ski - Skin,
Sma - Small intestine,
Spl - Spleen|
- Malignant tumor (stage I),
- Malignant tumor (stage II),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIIA),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIIC),
- Malignant tumor (stage IVA),
- Normal tissue
Specification Sheet (Sortable), tissue IDs are available in exported Excel files.
Find overlapping cases with this tissue array:
- Product Code: LV208
- Availability: In Stock