MS471 : Multiple organ mesothelioma array, including TNM/Stage(AJCC 8th edition), 47 cases/47 cores（core size 1.5mm）
||Multiple organ mesothelioma microarray, containing 10 types of organ, single core per case
|Core Diameter (mm)
||H&E and IHC confirmed (EMA, TTF-1, CK)
|Tissue Array Type
||1. TMA slides were sectioned and stored at 4°C and may not be fresh cut, but still suitable for IHC. Please request fresh cut if experiment involves phospho-specific antibodies, RNA studies, FISH or ISH, etc. A minimum of 3 slides per TMA must be purchased to cover the cost of trimming for fresh sectioning.
2. Most TMA slides were not coated with an extra layer of paraffin (tissue cores can be easily seen on the glass). To prevent tissue detachment during antigen retrieval, unbaked slides must be baked for at least 30 to 120 minutes at 60°C. before putting into xylene for de-paraffinization. Baked slides were sent out baked for 2 hours.In the following specsheet,“*” means invalid core; “-” means no applicable or negative in IHC markers.
Mouseover and click individual cores to view high resolution images.
|Legend: ||Dia - Diaphragm,
Lef - Left atrium,
Low - Lower left pleural,
Med - Mediastinum,
Nin - Ninth right rib,
Ome - Omentum,
Pel - Pelvic kidney,
Per - Peritoneum,
Ple - Pleura,
Pul - Pulmonary artery,
Ret - Retroperitoneum,
Ser - Serosal surface of colon|
- Malignant tumor,
- Malignant tumor (stage IA),
- Malignant tumor (stage IB),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIIA),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIIB)
Specification Sheet (Sortable), tissue IDs are available in exported Excel files.
Find overlapping cases with this tissue array:
- Product Code: MS471
- Availability: In Stock