OV20814 : Ovary adenocarcinoma tissue array, including TNM and pathology grade, 208 cases/208 cores, replacing OV2084
||Ovarian adenocarcinoma tissue microarray, containing 125 cases of ovary serous adenocarcinoma, 27 ovary mucinous adenocarcinoma, 5 ovary adenocarcinoma, 4 ovary endometrioid adenocarcinoma, 9 ovary endodermal sinus tumor, 3 ovary transitional cell carcinoma, 2 each of ovary clear cell carinoma and strumal carcinoid, 2 ovary teratoma, 3 ovary malignant transformation of teratoma, 5 ovary disgerminoma, 4 ovary adult granular cell tumor, 1 ovary granulosa theca cell tumor, plus 9 adjacent normal ovary tissue and 7 normal ovary tissue, single core per case
|Core Diameter (mm)
|Tissue Array Type
||Routine histology procedures including Immunohistochemistry (IHC) and In Situ Hybridization (ISH), protocols which can be found at our support page.
||1. TMA slides were sectioned and stored at 4°C and may not be fresh cut, but still suitable for IHC. Please request fresh cut if experiment involves phospho-specific antibodies, RNA studies, FISH or ISH, etc. A minimum of 3 slides per TMA must be purchased to cover the cost of trimming for fresh sectioning.
2. Most TMA slides were not coated with an extra layer of paraffin (tissue cores can be easily seen on the glass). To prevent tissue detachment during antigen retrieval, unbaked slides must be baked for at least 30 to 120 minutes at 60°C. before putting into xylene for de-paraffinization. Baked slides were sent out baked for 2 hours.In the following specsheet,“*” means invalid core; “-” means no applicable or negative in IHC markers.
Mouseover and click individual cores to view high resolution images.
|Legend: ||Ova - Ovary|
- Malignant tumor,
- Malignant tumor (stage I),
- Malignant tumor (stage II),
- Malignant tumor (stage III),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIIc),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIa),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIb),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIc),
- Malignant tumor (stage IV),
- Malignant tumor (stage Ia),
- Malignant tumor (stage Ib),
- Malignant tumor (stage Ic),
- Normal tissue
Specification Sheet (Sortable), tissue IDs are available in exported Excel files.
Find overlapping cases with this tissue array:
- Product Code: OV20814
- Availability: In Stock