OV901 : Multiple ovary tumor with matched cancer adjacent ovary tissue array, including serous carcinoma，clear cell carcinoma，endometrioid adenocarcinoma,mucinous adenocarcinoma,disgerminoma,yolk sac tumor and sertoli-Leydig cell tumors and mixed germ cell tumor,thology grade, TNM and clinical stage (AJCC 8.0), 76 cases/90 cores (1.5mm)
||Multiple ovary tumor with matched cancer adjacent ovary tissue microarray, containing 25 cases of low grade serous carcinoma (14 cases with matched cancer asjacent ovary tissue), 15 high grade serous carcinoma, 8 clear cell carcinoma and endometrioid adenocarcinoma, 10 mucinous adenocarcinoma, 3 disgerminoma, 2 each of yolk sac tumor and sertoli-Leydig cell tumors, 1 mixed germ cell tumor, adenosquamous carcinoma and carcinosarcoma, single core per block
|Core Diameter (mm)
||H&E and IHC confirmed
|Tissue Array Type
||1. TMA slides were sectioned and stored at 4°C and may not be fresh cut, but still suitable for IHC. Please request fresh cut if experiment involves phospho-specific antibodies, RNA studies, FISH or ISH, etc. A minimum of 3 slides per TMA must be purchased to cover the cost of trimming for fresh sectioning.
2. Most TMA slides were not coated with an extra layer of paraffin (tissue cores can be easily seen on the glass). To prevent tissue detachment during antigen retrieval, unbaked slides must be baked for at least 30 to 120 minutes at 60°C. before putting into xylene for de-paraffinization. Baked slides were sent out baked for 2 hours.In the following specsheet,“*” means invalid core; “-” means no applicable or negative in IHC markers.
Mouseover and click individual cores to view high resolution images.
|Legend: ||Ova - Ovary|
- Malignant tumor,
- Malignant tumor (stage I),
- Malignant tumor (stage IA),
- Malignant tumor (stage IB),
- Malignant tumor (stage IC),
- Malignant tumor (stage II),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIA),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIC),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIIA),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIIA1),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIIB),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIIC),
- Malignant tumor (stage IV)
Specification Sheet (Sortable), tissue IDs are available in exported Excel files.
Find overlapping cases with this tissue array:
- Product Code: OV901
- Availability: In Stock