PR8011b : Prostate disease spectrum tissue array, including TNM, clinical stage, pathology grade, gleason grade and gleason score（core size 1.5mm), 80 cases/80 cores, replacing PR8011a
||Prostate disease spectrum tissue microarray, containing 32 cases of adenocarcinoma, 2 metastatic carcinoma, 26 hyperplasia tissue, 6 chronic inflammation, 6 adjacent normal prostate tissue and 8 normal tissue, single core per case
|Core Diameter (mm)
||H&E and IHC confirmed
|Tissue Array Type
||1. TMA slides were sectioned and stored at 4°C and may not be fresh cut, but still suitable for IHC. Please request fresh cut if experiment involves phospho-specific antibodies, RNA studies, FISH or ISH, etc. A minimum of 3 slides per TMA must be purchased to cover the cost of trimming for fresh sectioning.
2. Most TMA slides were not coated with an extra layer of paraffin (tissue cores can be easily seen on the glass). To prevent tissue detachment during antigen retrieval, unbaked slides must be baked for at least 30 to 120 minutes at 60°C. before putting into xylene for de-paraffinization. Baked slides were sent out baked for 2 hours.In the following specsheet,“*” means invalid core; “-” means no applicable or negative in IHC markers.
Mouseover and click individual cores to view high resolution images.
|Legend: ||Cos - Costal bone,
Lym - Lymph node,
Pro - Prostate|
- Malignant tumor,
- Malignant tumor (stage I),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIA),
- Malignant tumor (stage III),
- Malignant tumor (stage IV),
- Normal tissue
Specification Sheet (Sortable), tissue IDs are available in exported Excel files.
Find overlapping cases with this tissue array:
- Product Code: PR8011b
- Availability: Out Of Stock