TH961 : Thyroid disease tissue array, including TNM/Stage(AJCC 7th edition), 48 cases/ 96 cores
||Thyroid disease tissue microarray, containing 22 cases of papillary carcinoma, 3 follicle carcinoma, 1 medullary carcinoma, 2 undifferentiated carcinoma, 2 B cell lymphoma, 5 adenoma, 2 toxic goiter, 4 nodular goiter, 3 chronic lymphocytic thyroiditis, 1 subacute thyroiditis, 3 normal thyroid tissue, duplicate cores per case,(duplicated cores from the same patient were put onto upper and lower rows in the same position)
|Core Diameter (mm)
|Tissue Array Type
||Routine histology procedures including Immunohistochemistry (IHC) and In Situ Hybridization (ISH), protocols which can be found at our support page.
||1. TMA slides were sectioned and stored at 4°C and may not be fresh cut, but still suitable for IHC. Please request fresh cut if experiment involves phospho-specific antibodies, RNA studies, FISH or ISH, etc. A minimum of 3 slides per TMA must be purchased to cover the cost of trimming for fresh sectioning.
2. Most TMA slides were not coated with an extra layer of paraffin (tissue cores can be easily seen on the glass). To prevent tissue detachment during antigen retrieval, unbaked slides must be baked for at least 30 to 120 minutes at 60°C. before putting into xylene for de-paraffinization. Baked slides were sent out baked for 2 hours.In the following specsheet,“*” means invalid core; “-” means no applicable or negative in IHC markers.
Mouseover and click individual cores to view high resolution images.
|Legend: ||Thr - Thyroid|
- Benign tumor,
- Malignant tumor,
- Malignant tumor,
- Malignant tumor (stage I),
- Malignant tumor (stage II),
- Malignant tumor (stage III),
- Malignant tumor (stage IV),
- Malignant tumor (stage IVA),
- Malignant tumor (stage IVC),
- Normal tissue
Specification Sheet (Sortable), tissue IDs are available in exported Excel files.
Find overlapping cases with this tissue array:
- Product Code: TH961
- Availability: In Stock